We are excited that you have chosen us for your dermatology provider. Randall Dermatology, P.C. is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of dermatological care possible. Please take a moment to review the information below.
Schedule an Appointment
- You may schedule an appointment online
- Additionally, you may call any of our office locations to schedule
- Be prepared to share the reason for requesting an appointment
- Please share with us if you have a provider preference for your appointment
Prepare for your appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and prepare to fill out the patient information forms (required for new patients). If you would like to fill out your forms electronically prior to your appointment to save time, you may do so here. Please print the completed forms and bring to your appointment.
- You will be asked to sign the HIPAA and financial statement at your initial visit and annually thereafter.
- If a minor is unable to be accompanied by a parent or guardian, please contact the office for further direction.
Bring to your appointment
- Valid driver’s license or photo ID
- Insurance card(s) & any copay/specialist copay (if applicable)—they are required at each visit. We accept cash, check, Visa, MC, Discover, and American Express.
- Prescription card(s) (if applicable)—they are required at each visit.
- If you do not have insurance, payment for your visit is due at the time of service. Services not covered by insurance require full payment at time of service.
- A list of all medications & supplements and daily dosage(s) you are currently taking, as well as any surgeries and health history to include in your personal health record.
Canceling or rescheduling your appointment
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please notify the office at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. Please be aware that cancelling your appointment with less than 24-hour notice or missing your scheduled appointment may result in your account being charged a late cancellation fee or missed appointment fee of $25.00.
- An automated courtesy call, text message, or email will be delivered 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This serves as a reminder and also provides the option to cancel your appointment if needed.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the provider has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the providers. We look forward to your first visit.