EMERGENCY OR AFTERCARE PROCEDURE
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to a hospital Emergency Room.
- If you have had surgery or a procedure performed within the last 48 hours with one of our providers and are experiencing complications after office hours, please call (765) 426-5540 to speak with one of our “on-call” Providers.
- The "on call" number is reserved strictly for concerns related to MEDICAL PROCEDURES PERFORMED IN OUR OFFICE ONLY and not for prescription/pharmacy issues or the scheduling or cancellation of an appointment.
PRIOR AUTHORIZATIONS, TRIAGE, OR MEDICAL RELATED QUESTIONS
We are here to help if you are experiencing problems with a prescription or concerns following your visit, please message or call the appropriate office (choose option #4) and leave the following information:
- First & Last Name (with spelling)
- Date of Birth
- Phone number that you can be reached at
- Reason for your call
Please remember to speak slowly and clearly as it can be difficult to understand the message.
*Please allow up to 24 to 48 hours for a call back from our staff.